Suzy Snapper
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Memories are made of this
A few pictures from the events of the last few days.



"You look BEAUTIFUL, Nana", she exclaimed. "You look like the ENTIRE ocean!"



This is a vision we weren't sure was possible. My Dad may be not the person he was a few months ago, but he is here. And the beautiful thing about children is that they don't see the tiredness, the frustration, and the lingering difficulties...they only see Papa.



Overwhelmed and unsure, but he quickly settled into it.

Sisters are sisters, no matter what age they are.

And of course, no Christmas is complete without the pudding and hard sauce!


It was a fabulous Christmas in so many ways. Many wonderful family memories and a true feeling of how lucky we are to have each other.

And I am now the proud owner of a wireless router again. So looks like blogging will become a LOT easier now.

Sue
Vancouver, British Columbia
.............................................
A patriotic Canadian full of visions of a better Canada, random thoughts and a lot of hot air. Who am I? A struggling writer and photographer trapped in a corporate buyer's body. Steel shopping by day, and freeflowing prose by night. One day I hope to have the nights become my days, but am intimidated by the sheer amount of people who share my dream. So I read. A lot. I learn. A lot. I push myself. A lot. The world is a small place, and getting smaller every day. I'm proud to have friends in every corner of the earth, and abide by the old adage that there are no strangers, only friends we haven't met yet.



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cdnsue. Make your own badge here.