Suzy Snapper
Thursday, July 20, 2006
Heading up
A little better today. To be honest, there's a little more going on medically than I want to lend credence to. The migraines are a complication of endometriosis.

I have a very hard time accepting that diagnosis. It brings up a whole lot of other issues that I really don't want to deal with. The last comment from the doctor regarding removing the offending bits has quieted me up and I've not mentioend the worsening symptoms since. However, given that Tuesday was beyond words, I have decided to put my fears aside and hit this head on. I made an appointment today, and will see her - notes in hand - this evening. Let's just hope she doesn't dismiss me.

Interesting quote in my daytimer today.

'Returning violence for violence multiplies violence. Adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars...hate cannot drive out hate. Only love can do that.'
- Martin Luther King Jr.

Very appropo for these times, I think.

Sue
Vancouver, British Columbia
.............................................
A patriotic Canadian full of visions of a better Canada, random thoughts and a lot of hot air. Who am I? A struggling writer and photographer trapped in a corporate buyer's body. Steel shopping by day, and freeflowing prose by night. One day I hope to have the nights become my days, but am intimidated by the sheer amount of people who share my dream. So I read. A lot. I learn. A lot. I push myself. A lot. The world is a small place, and getting smaller every day. I'm proud to have friends in every corner of the earth, and abide by the old adage that there are no strangers, only friends we haven't met yet.



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cdnsue. Make your own badge here.