Suzy Snapper
Monday, January 15, 2007
My Latest Picaso

That's me walking my dog at the bottom. She had a little trouble with the dog's name so my Mom helped her with 'Molly', but she was very sure she wanted to write my name - so I am henceforward known as 'Sox'. Interesting to note that I have the same hair colour as my Mom.
If you look closely at my Dad - Papa - you should see Ms. Thang. Apparently he is carrying her. Like I would think differently. Silly me.
This is the first picture she has made for me. I couldn't be more proud! I told her 'When you're old - like THIRTY - I will pull this picture out and show you again. You'll love it, I promise!'.
She didn't quite know what to make of that comment, but she did know I was happy with what she gave me. It will be treasured forever.

Sue
Vancouver, British Columbia
.............................................
A patriotic Canadian full of visions of a better Canada, random thoughts and a lot of hot air. Who am I? A struggling writer and photographer trapped in a corporate buyer's body. Steel shopping by day, and freeflowing prose by night. One day I hope to have the nights become my days, but am intimidated by the sheer amount of people who share my dream. So I read. A lot. I learn. A lot. I push myself. A lot. The world is a small place, and getting smaller every day. I'm proud to have friends in every corner of the earth, and abide by the old adage that there are no strangers, only friends we haven't met yet.



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cdnsue. Make your own badge here.