Suzy Snapper
Monday, November 13, 2006
Accomplished
The Christmas spirit hit me with a fury yesterday and I finally feel like I can face the holidays. I think it has a lot to do with the feeling that Dad is truly recovering now.

I started making Christmas cards today and have made 35 so far. I'd love to send some of these out to my blogging friends, so if you can let me know your address, I'd appreciate it!

It's been a busy weekend though. On Friday, I came home to a unhappy dog. She was walking - or at least attempting to - on three legs and was unable to put weight on her front paw. The paw was very swollem but no obvious signs of why. By Saturday it was worse, so we took a trip to the vets. She had an abcessed toe, poor thing. So shaving and a few stitches later, she's now recovering.

I also started working on our high school reunion website. Must say I'm pretty happy with it so far, but have yet to hear comments back from anyone. Such is life. I keep telling myself, if I build it, they will come. If you want to take a peak, here it is.



Yesterday, I spent the day over with the kids. We did a little posed shot of what she'd look like if she was looking for Santa. It's for an eventual project I hope to have finished by the holidays and Ms. Thang was quite happy to oblige. Of course, it's not the chimney that we grew up with but she didn't seem to mind. Santa is magic, right?


Sue
Vancouver, British Columbia
.............................................
A patriotic Canadian full of visions of a better Canada, random thoughts and a lot of hot air. Who am I? A struggling writer and photographer trapped in a corporate buyer's body. Steel shopping by day, and freeflowing prose by night. One day I hope to have the nights become my days, but am intimidated by the sheer amount of people who share my dream. So I read. A lot. I learn. A lot. I push myself. A lot. The world is a small place, and getting smaller every day. I'm proud to have friends in every corner of the earth, and abide by the old adage that there are no strangers, only friends we haven't met yet.



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cdnsue. Make your own badge here.