Suzy Snapper
Thursday, October 26, 2006
He's Home
Dad came home today, with a cool half a grand worth of medications and an even bigger smile.

The exhaustion is setting in now. I can't even describe what I'm feeling except to say, as thrilled as I am that Dad survived and has returned home, I am feeling years older than I did just a couple weeks ago.

Thank you so much. Everyone who has kept up with me through this whole time, and even in their own troubles, found time to lend a kind shoulder to me. I am truly honoured and touched.

I have been remiss in keeping up with my friends too, but that should hopefully change as I catch my breath in the next few days.

In the meantime, it's Thursday. That means Coach Potato night. Greys Anatomy, Survivor, CSI, ER. I shall savour the chance to relax on the couch with a vengance.

Sue
Vancouver, British Columbia
.............................................
A patriotic Canadian full of visions of a better Canada, random thoughts and a lot of hot air. Who am I? A struggling writer and photographer trapped in a corporate buyer's body. Steel shopping by day, and freeflowing prose by night. One day I hope to have the nights become my days, but am intimidated by the sheer amount of people who share my dream. So I read. A lot. I learn. A lot. I push myself. A lot. The world is a small place, and getting smaller every day. I'm proud to have friends in every corner of the earth, and abide by the old adage that there are no strangers, only friends we haven't met yet.



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cdnsue. Make your own badge here.