Suzy Snapper
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Something Lighter
1. FIRST NAME? Susan
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, but my middle name Jo Anne is after my Aunt
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? On the weekend, after hearing that an old friend of mine lost her 5-year old daughter to cancer.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes, but I have to be in the right frame of mind or it's very messy.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? procuitto (I hope I spelled that right!)
6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope. But I have enough nieces and nephews to keep me very busy.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I hope so
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes. One here, but also a private one as well.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes. Although I usually reserve it to those who appreciate it.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes I do
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Can't see it happening. The height thing is a little too much for me.
12. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No. Which accounts for some well worn heels in my runners.
13. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, not at all, but emotionally, I think I have that covered.
14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? Caramel. There is also a Haagen-Daz bar that's almond-chocolate covered with caramel inside that's to die for!
15. SHOE SIZE? 8
16. RED OR PINK? A little of both, but I prefer red.
17. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Feet
18. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My cousin, Lani. She was my kindred spirit and as close to a sister as I've ever known. She's been gone 9 years, but I keep her close to me and miss her every day.
19. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Richmond, BC 1969
20. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? No pants. I'm at work in a brindle-coloured skirt and top. Cute tan shoes though...they're 9-west, Mary-Janes that I got from EBay a few months ago.
21. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A hotdog from 7-11 last night. Ech!
22. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? One of my colleagues negotiating with a vendor in the next room.
23. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Magenta
24. FAVOURITE SMELL? Fresh bread or cookies.
25. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE? Christi
26. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU MEET? Their eyes
27. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I'd like to think so, but then again, I'm my own worst critic.
28. FAVOURITE DRINK? Coke or Almond Chai Latte
29. FAVOURITE SPORT? Hockey or Lacrosse
30. HAIR COLOUR? Caramel with copper highlights
31. EYE COLOUR? Hazel
32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Can't as they cause me migraines
33. FAVOURITE FOOD? Fresh sushi, or seared ahi tuna
34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy ending
35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Motorcycle Diaries. A fantastic movie that made me buy a book on the life of Che Guevara
36. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Brindle.
37. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer, definititely - although Fall has it's perks.
38. HUGS OR KISSES? Can't remember.
39. FAVOURITE DESSERT? White chocolate bread pudding with brandy sauce
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? "A Blade of Grass" - the story of a white woman and a black woman's friendship during Apartheid and war. It's kept me up to midnight the last two nights!
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? A vendor's website
42. FAVOURITE SOUNDS? Baby giggles
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles
44. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? South Africa or Australia. Both were pretty far!
45. IF YOU COULD PICK ANY TWO PEOPLE TO HAVE DINNER WITH, WHO WOULD THEY BE? Marianne Pearl and Katherine Hepburn

Sue
Vancouver, British Columbia
.............................................
A patriotic Canadian full of visions of a better Canada, random thoughts and a lot of hot air. Who am I? A struggling writer and photographer trapped in a corporate buyer's body. Steel shopping by day, and freeflowing prose by night. One day I hope to have the nights become my days, but am intimidated by the sheer amount of people who share my dream. So I read. A lot. I learn. A lot. I push myself. A lot. The world is a small place, and getting smaller every day. I'm proud to have friends in every corner of the earth, and abide by the old adage that there are no strangers, only friends we haven't met yet.



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cdnsue. Make your own badge here.