Suzy Snapper
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Snow Day

It started last night. As I finished raking and bagging the last of the leaves, I noticed the odd flake. No big deal.


At 4:30 I left to drive to my brother's. I had to turn around 20 minutes later as the storm hit fullforce. When I couldn't see the car in front of me, I knew it was not a good time to drive on a highway.



This morning, pure beauty. Everywhere you look.

A short walk outside my door and I was greeted by wintery wildlife scenes whereever I looked.



The last time I saw a pheasant, I was 5. I knew they were around, but they're definitely rare around this area now.

It's definitely a good day to catch up on my inside jobs. And wonder how I'm getting work tomorrow!


Sue
Vancouver, British Columbia
.............................................
A patriotic Canadian full of visions of a better Canada, random thoughts and a lot of hot air. Who am I? A struggling writer and photographer trapped in a corporate buyer's body. Steel shopping by day, and freeflowing prose by night. One day I hope to have the nights become my days, but am intimidated by the sheer amount of people who share my dream. So I read. A lot. I learn. A lot. I push myself. A lot. The world is a small place, and getting smaller every day. I'm proud to have friends in every corner of the earth, and abide by the old adage that there are no strangers, only friends we haven't met yet.



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cdnsue. Make your own badge here.