Suzy Snapper
Friday, November 24, 2006
Spreadin' The News
In other, more upbeat news, I have booked my East Coast trip. Now that my Dad has improved enough, it was time to start looking forward and a vacation was definitely in order.

Yesterday, I booked my niece and I on a trip for 8 days. We fly into Washington National on March 3 and out of La Guardia on March 11.

We will be staying with friends in Virginia for the first couple of days. I am very much looking forward to catching up with them, as my quick visit in Vegas in Febraury wasn't under the greatest situations. From there, we'll be touring Washington, DC and Annapolis.

A train up to New York and we'll be spending the remainder of the week around Manhattan.

I can't wait. This will be over 2-1/2 years since I've had a proper vacation and it is sorely needed.

Sue
Vancouver, British Columbia
.............................................
A patriotic Canadian full of visions of a better Canada, random thoughts and a lot of hot air. Who am I? A struggling writer and photographer trapped in a corporate buyer's body. Steel shopping by day, and freeflowing prose by night. One day I hope to have the nights become my days, but am intimidated by the sheer amount of people who share my dream. So I read. A lot. I learn. A lot. I push myself. A lot. The world is a small place, and getting smaller every day. I'm proud to have friends in every corner of the earth, and abide by the old adage that there are no strangers, only friends we haven't met yet.



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cdnsue. Make your own badge here.