Suzy Snapper
Monday, October 16, 2006
Surgery Today
My Dad will undergo quadruple bypass surgery this morning. Actually, as I'm typing this, he should be on his way to the preparation now.

I will be going into work first to request a leave of absence. Let's just hope they're compassionate, but either way, I will be there this afternoon when my Dad comes out of surgery.

He will be in ICU for the next two days with a breathing tube. We've been thoroughly prepared by both the doctors and the nurses. Everyone has been fantastic. Now we just have to get through it.

More when I know more.

Sue
Vancouver, British Columbia
.............................................
A patriotic Canadian full of visions of a better Canada, random thoughts and a lot of hot air. Who am I? A struggling writer and photographer trapped in a corporate buyer's body. Steel shopping by day, and freeflowing prose by night. One day I hope to have the nights become my days, but am intimidated by the sheer amount of people who share my dream. So I read. A lot. I learn. A lot. I push myself. A lot. The world is a small place, and getting smaller every day. I'm proud to have friends in every corner of the earth, and abide by the old adage that there are no strangers, only friends we haven't met yet.



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cdnsue. Make your own badge here.