Suzy Snapper
Thursday, May 10, 2007
In The Market
A decision has been made. A big one.

I will be moving soon. I have decided for a variety of reasons it's time to change the residence. So I've been working with a few realtors and hopefully will have some news soon.

It won't be too far away. One of my requirements is that I am still close to the parents so any upcoming health issues won't be too taxing. However, it will be closer to my brothers and friends. There's an area that's half way between the two and that's the area I'm focussing on.

I'm excited and terrified at the same time. I love the idea of having a new home, and being able to decorate it and set it up. But I don't care for the idea of the actual move or the packing. Not to mention the actual stress of the sale.

It's been 7 years since I bought this place. It's been a great run, but it's time for some things to change.

Sue
Vancouver, British Columbia
.............................................
A patriotic Canadian full of visions of a better Canada, random thoughts and a lot of hot air. Who am I? A struggling writer and photographer trapped in a corporate buyer's body. Steel shopping by day, and freeflowing prose by night. One day I hope to have the nights become my days, but am intimidated by the sheer amount of people who share my dream. So I read. A lot. I learn. A lot. I push myself. A lot. The world is a small place, and getting smaller every day. I'm proud to have friends in every corner of the earth, and abide by the old adage that there are no strangers, only friends we haven't met yet.



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cdnsue. Make your own badge here.