Suzy Snapper
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Three Things
I may have done this meme before, but I'm in a reflective mood so I will again. Thank you, Pentha for the inspiration.

Three things that scare me:

1. Losing my parents or brothers
2. I'm having a biopsy on April 26. The chance of those results are weighing greatly on me.
3. That this new job doesn't work out.


Three people who make me laugh:

1. Ms. Thang and Little Man
2. The Dude (yes, he's still around..somewhat)
3. My brother

Three things I love:

1. baking
2. a project I can sink my teeth into (i.e, the high school reunion organization)
3. photography

Three things I hate:

1. People who talk behind others backs
2. Losing my internet connection
3. Poor Drivers

Three things I don't understand:

1. how some people have luck and others don't
2. anything to do with the inner workings of a car
3. taxes

Three things on my desk:

1. A can of Coke
2. Family history photos dating back to the 1880's
3. My Nikon D80

Three things I'm doing right now:

1. Considering taking some pain meds
2. Thinking of another creative endeavour (either scrapbooking or photo related)
3. Worrying about my parent's health.

Three things I want to do before I die:

1. Travel to Zimbabwe to see Victoria Falls
2. Be Published
3. Find a new happily ever after (I agree, Pentha!)

Three things I can do:

1. Take fantastic photos
2. Write a good story
3. Think of creative new ways of doing things

Three things I can't do:

1. Anything sports related
2. Remember and repeat quotes from movies
3. Budget. ;-)

Three things I think you should listen to:

1. Anything by Eva Cassidy, Just Jinjer or Amanda Marshall
2. The people who know you best
3. Your Heart

Three things you should never listen to:

1. inflammatory or poisonous thoughts
2. uninformed opinions
3. racist epithets

Three things I'd like to learn:

1. How to be a graphic or web designer
2. How to build a dollhouse
3. How to stand up for myself

Three favorite foods:

1. Sushi (but only if the seaweed is fresh!)
2. Konafa (Lebanese desert)
3. Beef Sashimi

Three shows I watched as a kid:

1. The Donny and Marie Show
2. The Irish Rovers Show
3. Soap

Three things I regret:

1. Staying in relationships long after they'd died
2. Not having children back when I could.
3. Not being able to meet Pentha when I was in DC. =(

Three people I tag:

I'm not going to tag anyone in particular, but if you do this, I'd love to hear from you.

Sue
Vancouver, British Columbia
.............................................
A patriotic Canadian full of visions of a better Canada, random thoughts and a lot of hot air. Who am I? A struggling writer and photographer trapped in a corporate buyer's body. Steel shopping by day, and freeflowing prose by night. One day I hope to have the nights become my days, but am intimidated by the sheer amount of people who share my dream. So I read. A lot. I learn. A lot. I push myself. A lot. The world is a small place, and getting smaller every day. I'm proud to have friends in every corner of the earth, and abide by the old adage that there are no strangers, only friends we haven't met yet.



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cdnsue. Make your own badge here.