Suzy Snapper
Monday, April 30, 2007
A Day At The Beach
There is nothing better than a day at the beach in the sun to improve a mood! We took the little ones to the beach by the airport. They had a fantastic time watching the planes land and playing in the sand.


Looking for seashells, they found several intact little shells. Well, they were intact. I found a lot of remnants in the pocket of my jacket today. Oops!


Ninja training starts early, don't you know!


Ahh, this picture just reminds me of what summer is all about. Lazy days, warm sun and soft sand. And to think, this is Vancouver!!



Wishing on a dandelion. She wishes for many things, but most of all she wishes she hadn't just blown a bug onto her hand! At least I got one photo before the drama occurred.


Sue
Vancouver, British Columbia
.............................................
A patriotic Canadian full of visions of a better Canada, random thoughts and a lot of hot air. Who am I? A struggling writer and photographer trapped in a corporate buyer's body. Steel shopping by day, and freeflowing prose by night. One day I hope to have the nights become my days, but am intimidated by the sheer amount of people who share my dream. So I read. A lot. I learn. A lot. I push myself. A lot. The world is a small place, and getting smaller every day. I'm proud to have friends in every corner of the earth, and abide by the old adage that there are no strangers, only friends we haven't met yet.



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cdnsue. Make your own badge here.