Suzy Snapper
Monday, September 24, 2007
Moving along

I am healing, albeit slowly.


Today I went to work for the first time without the cane, which was a big improvement. However, tonight I am experiencing a lot of numbness and tingling in my lower legs and my arms. I don't know if it's related to walking without the cane or just a new progression, but I will likely have to have another visit to the doctor in the next couple of days.


I'm lucky to be alive, of that I have no doubt, but it doesn't stop from being a little frustrated by the healing process.


On Saturday though, my friends took me out to the local pub to celebrate my 30 and 4/5's birthday. I had an absolutely wonderful time and it was the perfect opportunity to relax and rewind a little. The picture is my niece and I.


Another short post, unfortunately, as I'm having a little trouble with the keyboard but hopefully the next one will be a little longer.



Sue
Vancouver, British Columbia
.............................................
A patriotic Canadian full of visions of a better Canada, random thoughts and a lot of hot air. Who am I? A struggling writer and photographer trapped in a corporate buyer's body. Steel shopping by day, and freeflowing prose by night. One day I hope to have the nights become my days, but am intimidated by the sheer amount of people who share my dream. So I read. A lot. I learn. A lot. I push myself. A lot. The world is a small place, and getting smaller every day. I'm proud to have friends in every corner of the earth, and abide by the old adage that there are no strangers, only friends we haven't met yet.



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cdnsue. Make your own badge here.