Suzy Snapper
Thursday, December 07, 2006
Operation
Well, the good news is I don't have to wait too much longer for my little operation.

On January 2, I will undergo the minor female procedure that is intended to allow me a life of less chronic pain.

I thought I was ok with it. I found out a couple weeks ago, and put it out of my mind, but now it seems looming.

The doctor has assured me that I only need 2-3 days recouperation time. I have arranged for my niece to stay with me for the few days that I'll need her.

I'm cautiously optimistic that this is the beginning of the end of these rather unpleasant problems that have surfaced. It would sure be nice not to have to take codeine every day just to function.

Sue
Vancouver, British Columbia
.............................................
A patriotic Canadian full of visions of a better Canada, random thoughts and a lot of hot air. Who am I? A struggling writer and photographer trapped in a corporate buyer's body. Steel shopping by day, and freeflowing prose by night. One day I hope to have the nights become my days, but am intimidated by the sheer amount of people who share my dream. So I read. A lot. I learn. A lot. I push myself. A lot. The world is a small place, and getting smaller every day. I'm proud to have friends in every corner of the earth, and abide by the old adage that there are no strangers, only friends we haven't met yet.



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cdnsue. Make your own badge here.