Suzy Snapper
Sunday, February 25, 2007
This time next week...
I'll be on holidays...specifically Annapolis, Maryland. I'll be visiting friends I haven't seen in far too long and soaking in sights I've never seen.

I am still trying to get my head around the fact that we leave in less than a week. I'm mildly..and at times, not so mildly..panicking that something will be forgotten, or go wrong or change. Or that I won't have the house ready for my parents to housesit. Or that my pup's current medical issue won't resolve itself in time.

There's so much to do. Yesterday, I lost an entire day as I had to work. It should have been a 6 hour day but ended up being 9. It was an inventory count and by the time, I got home last nght, it was all I could do to lay on the couch and watch movies. "Forrest Gump" was on...I could watch that movie daily and still not get enough! This morning, my back is more than a little irritated but I don't have time to worry about it.

In just a couple hours, it's our princess party for Ms. Thang. Of course, I'm going as the paparazzi. Twenty 5-year-old girls. I can't wait!

This week will go by quickly with preparations to travel, so the light blogging will continue. For those of you that I hope to meet during my trip, we'll be in touch over email.

Sue
Vancouver, British Columbia
.............................................
A patriotic Canadian full of visions of a better Canada, random thoughts and a lot of hot air. Who am I? A struggling writer and photographer trapped in a corporate buyer's body. Steel shopping by day, and freeflowing prose by night. One day I hope to have the nights become my days, but am intimidated by the sheer amount of people who share my dream. So I read. A lot. I learn. A lot. I push myself. A lot. The world is a small place, and getting smaller every day. I'm proud to have friends in every corner of the earth, and abide by the old adage that there are no strangers, only friends we haven't met yet.



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cdnsue. Make your own badge here.